A curated collection of shenanigans
Writing about programming, litterature, modular synthesizers & other miscellaneous topics
Welcome to my blog, weary traveler. My name is Guillaume Plique, aka Yomguithereal and I am a research engineer working with social science researchers and designers in Sciences Po's médialab in Paris.
- Webmining (Scraping, APIs, Crawling etc.)
- Algorithmics & data structures
- Fuzzy matching & full-text search tweaking
- Record linkage & deduplication
- Natural Language Processing
- Machine learning & data science
- Graph theory & interactive visualisation
- Fullstack web development
guillaumeplique+freelanceon gmail.com servers.
You can also peruse my open source work here.
Posts about programming & data structures:
Where we discover how a simple but cunning data structure can help us resuming the collection of a rather large amount of web documents.
01/10/2019– Séminaire du médialab (in french)
A guided tour of deduplication algorithms and their usage in a variety of social sciences projects.
Being a very bad graphist, I must rely on works from more talented people than myself to design palatable things: